Walking Kontakt Library - Is a sound collection library for Native Instruments Kontakt Sampler. Walking includes 5 types of shoes, 9 types of grounds and 13 addition material, recorded in 24-bit 48kHz Unlocked WAV Samples. This library help you to create realistic footstep and movement sounds in a fast way, by using walking section on your keyboard. This section contain special round robin algorithm, which forbade repeat the same walking, jumping, spinning, and other additional sample two times.
Use the easiest intuitive menu, choose type of shoes by using knob, and type of ground by using buttons. With Walking Kontakt Library you can also add some addition in to steps and combine them. Interfaces also contain send rev and send dly knobs, which can be customize in FX Rack Section. Feel free to create any and many amazing footsteps sound by using this Library’s sample content. We create this library for all sound designers, recording mixers, films-makers, video game designers, and post-productions specialist.
- 209 MB
- 2445 Samples
- 24 bit/48 kHz uncompressed and unlocked WAV Samples.
- 5 types of shoes: Loafers, Sneakers, Shoes, Military, High Hells.
- 9 types of surfaces: Grass, Gravel, Sand, Pavement, Forest, Wood, Leaves, Snow, Parquet.
- 13 additional material: Broken Glass, Old Wood, Wetlands, Chain, Wood Stairs, Rocks, Coins, Heavy Backpack, Jacket, Keys, Slippery Fabric, Staircase, Trousers.
- 3 types of speed.
- Walking by using Main Keys with no repeat last samples module: Left Leg, Right Leg, Stop, Jump, Spin, Left Addition, Right Addition.
- Distance Filter: 6 types of filter.
- Send Rev and Send DLY Knobs – set up Convolution reverb and Delay in FX Rack Tab, and control signal to send.
- FX Rack Tab: contain five rack module socket, with down arrow menu of 11 of Kontakt's built-in special effects, dynamic processors.
- Equalizer Tab: 5 Band Equalizer with kill, to control Frequency, Gain and Q.
Requires the FULL version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8.1 or later - This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player dosen't fully support it and can only run it in a time-limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats.