Weather Kontakt Library - Is a sound collection library for Native Instruments Kontakt Sampler. By using this library you can creates the perfect rain and wind sound in a matter of minutes. You can modify your sound without entirely having to recreate it. With this library you have 3 major blocks of interaction:
- Rain 1: Contains 9 different types of rain with attack, pitch, filter and surround section.
- Rain 2: Contains 9 different types of rain with attack, pitch, filter and surround section.
- Wind: Contain 3 konbs to simulate blow wind, and one knob dedicated for fast blast of wind
Feel free to create any weather sound by using this Library’s sample content. We create this library for all sound designers, recording mixers, films-makers, video game designers, and post-productions specialist.
- 109 MB
- 10 Samples
- 24 bit/44,1 kHz uncompressed and unlocked WAV Samples.
- 3 block section: Rain 1, Rain 2, Wind
Requires the FULL version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8.1 or later - This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player dosen't fully support it and can only run it in a time-limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats.