Fire Kontakt Library - Is a sound collection library for Native Instruments Kontakt Sampler. You can use this library to creates fire sounds effects. This library is divided by tree types of module with different intensity - Gas, Flame and Burn, each with a random sample start modulation, recorded in 24-bit 48kHz Unlocked WAV Samples.
The main control interface has a full range of deep performance controls that allow complete real-time performance customization. Interfaces also contain send rev and send dly knobs, which can be customize in FX Rack Section. Feel free to create any fire sound by using this Library’s sample content. We create this library for all sound designers, recording mixers, films-makers, video game designers, and post-productions specialist.
- 198 MB
- 25 Samples
- 24 bit/48 kHz uncompressed and unlocked WAV Samples.
- Gas module: Intensity of Gas, Pitch, HPF filter, LPF filter, Attack, Mono
- Flame module: Intensity of Flame, Pitch, HPF filter, LPF filter, Attack, Mono
- Burn module: Intensity of Burn, Pitch, HPF filter, LPF filter, Attack, Mono
- Boom samples section on keyboard
- Send Rev and Send DLY Knobs – set up Convolution reverb and Delay in FX Rack Tab, and control signal to send.
- FX Rack Tab: contain five rack module socket, with down arrow menu of 11 of Kontakt's built-in special effects, dynamic processors.
- Equalizer Tab: 5 Band Equalizer with kill, to control Frequency, Gain and Q.
Requires the FULL version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8.1 or later - This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player dosen't fully support it and can only run it in a time-limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats.